By Liza Huber
In the summer, tomatoes are rich in color and flavor while watermelon is deliciously sweet. Add in a touch of basil, and you have a wonderful salad your whole family will love!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1/2 lb of baby heirloom tomatoes (about 2 containers) – washed, cut the larger ones in half.
- 2 cups of chopped watermelon – remove seeds.
- 1 tablespoon basil – washed and julienned (sliced into thin strips)
- 2 tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher or coarse grain sea salt
To see the full recipe at New York Family Magazine click here.
Trackback from your site.